|Capacity::||1-10T/H , Customized||Color:||Customized|
|Input::||Car/Truck/OTR Tire||Output::||Rubber Chips/ Crumb/Mulch/Powder|
|Using Life::||≥15 Years|
Tyre Crushing Waste Rubber Tyre Recycling Machinery with 100 Kw
When waste tires are hazardous to our living environment of the time, Who would have thought the
all body is treasure of waste tire. As experts in dealing with waste tires, we can be comprehensive
treatment waste tire and decompose them into product, for example steel cut wire shot, rubber
powder, fiber particles. It can be deep into a few strong industrial, iron and steel industry,
rubber industry, chemical industry and so on.
1. To granulate radial tires into fine rubber crumb of different size with steel and fiber
completely recycled at ambient temperature.
2. Small space and simple technique flow.
3. Low energy-consuming and good performance-cost ratio.
4. High autoimmunization, fewer labours required.
Features of machinery
1. The input is whole tires, after the processing, steel is completely separated and
fiber can be separated up to 99% or above. The finish product is high and competitive
in the market.
2. Unique design, high output and long lifetime blade characterize secondary shredder
and fine rubber shredder, which can improve the working efficiency and lower equipment
3. Double- roller grinder is featured for low energy consuming and high output
4. Intelligence property right of the whole product ling and core technology.
5. Reasonable construction, easy operation and low rate of breakdown.
6. Environmental-protection, no pollution (no waste gas, no waste residue, no polluted water),
meeting the environmental requirement of the government.
1. recycling capacity: 500kg/hr, 20 working hours per day.
2. final product: rubber granules,rubber powder (20~100 mesh), steel wires, fibers, etc.
3. max outer diameter of waste tires: less than 4000mm
4. electricity requirement: 3 phases
Recycling used tire, process them into 3-80mesh ,separate steel ,fiber and rubber at normal
temperature full automatic control
Waste tires→tire wire drawing machine→ tire cutter→ rough crusher→belt conveyor→tire shredder
→double-roll rubber grinder→magnetic belt conveyor→fiber separator→vibration screener
1) Granulate waste tires into rubber powder of 3-80 mesh, and automatically separate
steel wire, fiber and nylon completely through magnet separator and vibrating screen
at normal temperature
2) Compact structure, small space and easy maintenance
3) Low energy consumption and good cost performance
4) Automatic control, higher operation stability, and lower labor intensity
5) No polluted water, waste gas and waste residue in the whole process
The whole recycling production line
|wire drawing machine||drawing out the steel wire loops from the tire|
|tire cutter||cut down the rubber into blocks and strips|
|belt conveyor||transport the tire into 900 tire crusher|
|tire shredder||no steel wire loop waste rubber to 50*50mm|
|rubber grinder||rubber block into 10-30mesh rubber powder|
|magnetic belt conveyor||separator the steel wire which is mixed in rubber|
|fiber separator||separator the fiber which is mixed in rubber|
|rubber powder pulverizer||crush the rubber granule into 30-80mesh rubber powder|
Uses of rubber powder
|Specifications||Scope of application|
|3-15mesh||Rubber floor bricks,plastic track, poly sound insulation board ,playground, gynasium,school,kindergarten, old folk'shome,ward,swimming pool , foot bridge|
|20-40mesh||Rubber color floor bricks, reclaimed rubber ,waterproof coiled material ,all kinds of rubber vibration-insulation pad and so on|
|40-60mesh||Modified asphalt used in the construction of highway, all kinds of rubber production manufacture, waterproof coild material ,sports facilities, reclaimed rubber and so on|
|60-80mesh||Raw material of tire production, modified asphalt used in the construction of highway,reclaimed rubber , sole,conveyor belt and so on|
1. Guarantee: 13 months from shipping date
2. 24 hours technical suppor by email.
3. Alling or door-to-door service.
4. Use-friendly English software, operation manual and detailed video or CD.